Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jd jd is offline

Default Copying print formating

How can I copy print formatting to multiple worksheets that have already been
created? Can I copy and paste print setup formatting or is there a way to
select multiple worksheets and globally set print formats all at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on a sheet and "select all sheets"

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all sheets.

NOTE: you cannot set Print Range and Rows to repeat at top on Grouped sheets.

You would require macro code for those two items. All else can be replicated.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:05:00 -0800, JD wrote:

How can I copy print formatting to multiple worksheets that have already been
created? Can I copy and paste print setup formatting or is there a way to
select multiple worksheets and globally set print formats all at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jd jd is offline

Thanks for the reply Gord. However, when I right click on one of the open
sheets I do not get a "select all" option. Any thoughts?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Right-click on a sheet and "select all sheets"

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all sheets.

NOTE: you cannot set Print Range and Rows to repeat at top on Grouped sheets.

You would require macro code for those two items. All else can be replicated.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:05:00 -0800, JD wrote:

How can I copy print formatting to multiple worksheets that have already been
created? Can I copy and paste print setup formatting or is there a way to
select multiple worksheets and globally set print formats all at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the correction David.

I left out the "tab" part

Gord