Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet and when I bring it up in Excel I can see the current
cell information in the header, but no spreadsheet shows up in the window!

The file comes up OK in another spreadsheet editor and comes up OK in the
same version of Excel on another machine. I don't have any problems with
other spreadsheets.

Any ideas why I'm having problems with this one spreadsheet on one machine?
What can I do to debug this problem?
I tried re-booting with all the startup programs disabled and that didn't
help.

Thanks,
-- Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Frank,

Try opening the workbook, then using Window|ArrangeOK

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Frank" wrote in message ...
| I have a spreadsheet and when I bring it up in Excel I can see the current
| cell information in the header, but no spreadsheet shows up in the window!
|
| The file comes up OK in another spreadsheet editor and comes up OK in the
| same version of Excel on another machine. I don't have any problems with
| other spreadsheets.
|
| Any ideas why I'm having problems with this one spreadsheet on one machine?
| What can I do to debug this problem?
| I tried re-booting with all the startup programs disabled and that didn't
| help.
|
| Thanks,
| -- Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc