Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Validation and Forms

Is there anyway to get a Data Validation List in cells to show up in the Data
Form? I have several columns with Data - Validation - List (and lists I
created) on the spreadsheet, but when you go to Data - Form, you just get the
normal blank cell to enter data into and their is no List.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in
that allows combo boxes, so it could display a list of items.

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures