Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedding a space within footer

I have the following in my worksheet footer...

&[Path]&[File]&[Tab]

Is there any way to embed a space in between to make it a little more
readable???

Thanks in advance for your help.

wnfisba
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just enter a space as if you're typing text.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"wnfisba" wrote:

I have the following in my worksheet footer...

&[Path]&[File]&[Tab]

Is there any way to embed a space in between to make it a little more
readable???

Thanks in advance for your help.

wnfisba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes it's that big bar at the bottom of a keyboard

It works fine, try it.

Steve

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:19:03 -0000, wnfisba
wrote:

I have the following in my worksheet footer...

&[Path]&[File]&[Tab]

Is there any way to embed a space in between to make it a little more
readable???

Thanks in advance for your help.

wnfisba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wonder whether posters try before asking.

Groups like this used to expect readers to be lurkers before they posted..
I love the questions, but wonder why they haven't tried something first :)

To be fair the poster might have tried space or something and it didn't
work.

But then it would be better if they said so and explained what they tried

Steve

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:26:03 -0000, Dave F

Just enter a space as if you're typing text.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

&[Path]&[File]& &[Tab]

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:19:03 -0800, wnfisba
wrote:

I have the following in my worksheet footer...

&[Path]&[File]&[Tab]

Is there any way to embed a space in between to make it a little more
readable???

Thanks in advance for your help.

wnfisba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That actually doesn't work with Excel 2000

Space on it's own is fine, why put & in front ?

Steve