Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to add email info to a 12pt spreadsheet when it defaults to 10

I have a worksheet formatted with a 12pt font. When I add email addresses
they default back to 10pt. The email column in my entire spreadsheet that
won't default to 12pt. How do I fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're adding an email address to a cell?

And the cell gets formatted with a hyperlink style (blue underline, smaller
font???).

If that's true, try:
Format|Style...|Select Hyperlink from the dropdown
Click Modify
change the font size to what you want.

This will change all the cells that are using a style of Hyperlink.

And just some info...

Styles live in workbooks. So you'll need to do this for any workbook you use.

You can create a workbook template (name it Book.xlt and store it in your
XLStart folder). You can modify anything you want (styles, headers, footers,
margins...)

Then excel will use that when you create a new workbook by clicking on the new
icon on the standard toolbar.

===
You can also copy styles from one workbook to another.
Format|style...|Click the Merge button.

--

Dave Peterson