Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I view the maximum rows in Excel 2007 (Million Rows)?

When I open a new file in Excel 2007, I can see only 65536 Rows, instead of
1048576 rows. How can see the maximum rows and columns in Excel 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're opening a file last saved in 2003, it will open in "compatibility
mode" which displays the same limits as xl2003. You need to convert it to
the current format. Use Office Button/Convert. Note that this will delete
the original. You'll then have all the cells.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP