Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 Workbook I want to convert to Excel 2007

This is probably real simple, and I feel like an idiot, but here goes . . .

I have an excel 2003 workbook template with macros that I open in excel 2007
and yet the columns are still 256 and rows are still only 16,000 or so rows
viewing in excel 2007.

How do I convert the 2003 workbook into 2007 so I can use the full
enhancement of the number of rows and columns afforded by 2007 and still keep
my macro template?

Thanks
--
paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the template in Excel 2007. Save it as a macro enabled Excel 2007
template (.xltm). The template remains in compatibility mode until you close
and reopen it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP