Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel 2003 Workbook I want to convert to Excel 2007

Open the template in Excel 2007. Save it as a macro enabled Excel 2007
template (.xltm). The template remains in compatibility mode until you close
and reopen it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"pglufkin" wrote in message
This is probably real simple, and I feel like an idiot, but here goes . .
.

I have an excel 2003 workbook template with macros that I open in excel
2007
and yet the columns are still 256 and rows are still only 16,000 or so
rows
viewing in excel 2007.

How do I convert the 2003 workbook into 2007 so I can use the full
enhancement of the number of rows and columns afforded by 2007 and still
keep
my macro template?

Thanks
--