Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default embedding pictures in a comment box

I have numerous pictures that I would prefer to have only shown in the
comment box. Is it possible to embed a picture into a comment box? I really
have no idea how to go about this.

Thanks! :)
chemchick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are instructions here for adding a picture to a comment:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you a million times over Debra! I will use this to exhaustion! One
other question however. The pictures I am planning to embed are not of the
common file extensions. This file extension is *.skc, which is a chemical
model sketching program. Originally I was able to copy and paste the pic
into excel without a problem, but for embedding it seems to not recognize the
file extension. As of now I am copying the sketch into paint and saving that
file for embedding into the comment box. Do you know of any way to allow
other file extensions into the comment box as a pic? This makeshift way will
work, but I always appreciate a shortcut! Thanks again for your help!!!! :D

chemchick