Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Default Count Numbered Items

I am helping someone with a spreadsheet created to track numbered checks and
i want excel to calculate how many checks are in the numbered series i
provide. (ex. check #1 through and including check #5 would equal 5 checks).
I was going to use an equation of the difference plus 1, but I would prefer
to use a calculation created by excel for this inclusive counting of numbered
items.

Thank you!!