Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Number Several Pages

I have a user who needs to autonumber a full page of continuous numbers.

Is there a way to auto fill rows and columns across.

Say page one column A we fill 1 - 55 in column B she need to start at 56 and
fill to 92. Then in column C fill 93....etc .Until the page is full - Up to
column "I" down to Row 55.

Then on Page 2 we start at Row 56 Column A and start with the next
sequential number. In this example it would be 351, and she needs to fill
that page with sequential numbers. She needs to have 70,000 numbers in
sequential order. Filling 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

Currently I have her just autofilling each column, any suggestions is
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, an easy way around this is, if A1 is 1, make A2 =A1+55, then copy A2
down your rows and across your columns. Autofill your 2 - 55 across row 1,
and it should all populate for you...