Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben Ben is offline

Default 'ALT' + P for print preview

How can I make a keyboard shortcut to get to the print preview screen by
pressing ALT + P?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'd need to create a routine that does a print preview and create/run
another to make Alt-p run it.

Sub AltP()
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
End Sub

''Run this from Auto_Open or whenever you want Alt-p to do a preview
Sub TrapAltP()
Application.OnKey "%p", "AltP"
End Sub

Sub ReleaseAltP()