Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I CHANGE A CURRENCY VALUE INTO A TEXT

Can Anybody help me to do this?
I Want to change a currecy value into a text but the result is in Thai and I
can't change it to my language (even using the info provided by Microsoft).

Thank You Very Much
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And which language would that be?

Laurent Longre has an add-in with multi-lingual options..........13 to be exact.

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:59:08 -0800, Mr. Lechuga <Mr.
wrote:

Can Anybody help me to do this?
I Want to change a currecy value into a text but the result is in Thai and I
can't change it to my language (even using the info provided by Microsoft).

Thank You Very Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gord,

Thanks for your link.

For your records, Laurent Longre has now moved to:

http://xcell05.free.fr/

--
Regards

Fred

And which language would that be?

has an add-in with multi-lingual options..........13 to be exact.

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So that's why I get the long pause.

The URL I posted gets re-directed after a few seconds.

Thanks for the update.

Gord