Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 : How to move to the last line of the active worksheet

Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1680 (the last line) in folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C from C1 to
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low

A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 : How to move to the last line of the active worksh

Sorry, actually I input a formula at C1 and would like to copy it down to
C1293 (the last line). C2 to C1293 are blank cells.

The last line should be C1293 as illustrated and not C1680.

--
A36B58K641

"Don Guillett" wrote:

How do you copy from c1 to c1680 if col C is BLANK as you state?
sub copyit()
lastrow=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row
cells(1,"c").copy cells(lastrow,"c")
end sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1293 (the last line) in folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C from C1
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low

A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you use one of those techniques to reset excel's memory of the lastused cell,
then hitting ctrl-end will take you to what you want. But if you have formulas
in row 1680, then you'll be taken to at least row 1680.

Mr. Low wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Don,

Unlike Corel Quarttro Pro Spreadsheet, where I need to copy Cell C1, hold on
to Shtft Key move one column to B1, hold on to the shift key, press END, the
cursor would reach the last line of the worksheet. I would release the Shift
Key, move back to Column C , now all the cells in column C are highlighted, I
then paste the content.

This is however not working with Excel 2002 .

Low
--
A36B58K641

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1293 (the last line) in folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C from C1
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low

A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's even easier in excel. Assuming your col B has ALL filled cells down to
where you want the formula in col C, just put your formula in cell C1touch
enterdouble click the lower right of cell c1. Voila

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1293 (the last line) in
folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C
from C1
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low

A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Don,

Yes, it works very well.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind Regards

Low

--
A36B58K641

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

I need to copy a formula from cel C1 to C1293 (the last line) in
folowing
worksheet:

< There are no spacing between rows

A B C D
1 xxxxx xxx xxx
2 xxxxx xxx xxx
3 xxxxx xxx xxx
4 xxxxx xxx xxx
5.. xxxxx xxx xxx ...
1293 xxx xxx xxx

Column C is blank, if I strke CTRL END it would go to the end of the
Worksheet at C65536.

If I strke CTRL SHIFT END it would block up C1:I1600.

May I know is there any key board shortcut to highlight column C
from C1
C1293 only ?

Kind Regards

Low