Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting Macros

I created a simple macro. It did the job. I deleted it. (It does not show up)

Now, with elevelated macro security levels, I get the macro warning.

This spreadsheet is used on another computer. It gets the warning too.

How do I make that macro really go away so I will not get the warnings no
matter what the micro security level is?

Thanks -