Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combining files in Excel

2 simple things that i can't seem to do
#1 have 2 spreadsheets - no formulas - both spreadsheets have same column
headers ; need to paste contents of one at the bottom of the other; get the
error that the paste area is a different size than the copy area. How can I
add these rows to my spreadsheet?

#2 once that's done, have a third file'; third file has member id (common to
both files) want to match those people who are in thir file to those in first
and pull a field (email) from third file and put it on the record in the
first...
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
E10 E10 is offline

Copy the data from spreadsheet 1, click on the next spreadsheet, click on a
cell you want and paste.

You could sort the entire list and use filters to pull the emails.

#1 have 2 spreadsheets - no formulas - both spreadsheets have same column

#1 have 2 spreadsheets - no formulas - both spreadsheets have same column