Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Validation ... (Days 01-09 only)

Excel2003 ... Validation?

Cell format is mm/dd/yy ... I wish to allow any Month, Any Year ... as long
as the day is from 01-09 only ...

Can a Formula in Validation do this ... & ... If so, what would that formula
be?

Thanks ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

for a data validation in Cell A1....

Select A1

From the Excel main menu:
<data<validation
Allow: Custom
Formula: =DAY(A1)<10

Is that something you can work with?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ... Validation?

Cell format is mm/dd/yy ... I wish to allow any Month, Any Year ... as long
as the day is from 01-09 only ...

Can a Formula in Validation do this ... & ... If so, what would that formula
be?

Thanks ... Kha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline