-   -   Validation ... (Days 01-09 only) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121821-validation-days-01-09-only.html)

Ken

Validation ... (Days 01-09 only)

Excel2003 ... Validation?

Cell format is mm/dd/yy ... I wish to allow any Month, Any Year ... as long
as the day is from 01-09 only ...

Can a Formula in Validation do this ... & ... If so, what would that formula
be?

Thanks ... Kha

Bob Phillips

Validation ... (Days 01-09 only)

=DAY(A1)<10

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Ken" wrote in message
Excel2003 ... Validation?

Cell format is mm/dd/yy ... I wish to allow any Month, Any Year ... as
long
as the day is from 01-09 only ...

Can a Formula in Validation do this ... & ... If so, what would that
formula
be?

Thanks ... Kha

Ron Coderre

Validation ... (Days 01-09 only)

Try this:

for a data validation in Cell A1....

Select A1

From the Excel main menu:
<data<validation
Allow: Custom
Formula: =DAY(A1)<10

Is that something you can work with?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Ken" wrote:

Excel2003 ... Validation?

Cell format is mm/dd/yy ... I wish to allow any Month, Any Year ... as long
as the day is from 01-09 only ...

Can a Formula in Validation do this ... & ... If so, what would that formula
be?

Thanks ... Kha

Ken

Validation ... (Days 01-09 only)