Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Right mouse Clicking

Help
Using Excel 2003. Yesterday when I was in any cell and did a right mouse
click I would get all sorts of options (Cut, Paste, Format, Column width,
etcc). Now I only get cut and paste. Where can I reset this.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are the other menu items there but just not available as in "grayed out"?

Your worksheet may be protected.

ToolsProtectionUnprotect Sheet.

Are the items missing completely?

You can try to reset the right-click menu.

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

OR copy/paste this sub to a module and run it.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:13:00 -0800, Aldigator
wrote:

Help
Using Excel 2003. Yesterday when I was in any cell and did a right mouse
click I would get all sorts of options (Cut, Paste, Format, Column width,
etcc). Now I only get cut and paste. Where can I reset this.
Thanks

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Typo

Now I only get cut and paste

Change Gord's code to

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote:

Help
Using Excel 2003. Yesterday when I was in any cell and did a right mouse
click I would get all sorts of options (Cut, Paste, Format, Column width,
etcc). Now I only get cut and paste. Where can I reset this.
Thanks

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the correction Ron.

These canned responses can lead to some interesting "typos".

Gord