Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Remove blank lines between records

I was sent an Excel SS with a data record on one line, followed by two blank
lines, followed by a second data record, followed by two blank lines, etc.
Headers are on line 1, data in A2-K2, lines 3 & 4 blank, then a second record
in A5-K5, lines 6 & 7 blank, third record in A8-K8, etc. and repeating down
to line 1594, which has the last record A1594-K1594.
How can I remove the blank records in this SS?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Please disregard this post. I used DataFilterAutofilter and filtered for
nonblanks. Then highlighted/copied the data to a new sheet.