Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Default where am I ?

I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version. thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is no such list of questions/errors.

Best thing to do is to look through the discussion group or post your own
question.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"art" wrote:

I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version. thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

arrrrgggggh...since how many historic years...nobody thought of that ? Even
until now ? Do you think it can be started freshly to be more organized as
forum members ? Whom do you think can lead that ?
thanks
--

"art" wrote:

I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version. thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

art -

As far as I know, there is no "complete compilation of errors axed."

But you can use groups.google.com to search for specific problems.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"art" wrote in message
I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the
microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it
before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums
had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version.
thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Thanks professor for being with us. I only hope now that we can indeed have a
compilation under the microsoft domain to promote completely (not some) a
real upgrade of microsoft based from its users experience. Microsoft is very
promising after these very long years so we want it stand beside us.
--

"art" wrote in message
I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the
microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it
before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums
had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version.
thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean questions, rather than errors, then
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...lic.excel.misc gives 178875
topics, of which the earliest was in May 1996.
If that isn't enough, http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/dir?sel=33607952
shows the other groups in the microsoft.public.excel hierarchy.

Have fun compiling your notes!
--
David Biddulph