Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default where am I ?

There is no such list of questions/errors.

Best thing to do is to look through the discussion group or post your own
question.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"art" wrote:

I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version. thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"