Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default where am I ?

art -

As far as I know, there is no "complete compilation of errors axed."

But you can use groups.google.com to search for specific problems.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"art" wrote in message
I like to learn in your forum yet I do not know where to find a complete
compilation of errors axed by the excel users and announced on the
microsoft
excel forums so that I can compile it on my notes and be aware of it
before
re-starting a complicated excel spreadsheet ? Any body's direction or
suggestion is very much appreciated. I dont know since when this forums
had
started. I have excel 2003 now and will use of course the next version.
thank
you !

"Simple things amuse simple minds"