Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007

Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No!

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul" wrote in message
Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I doubt that buying Visual Studio 2005 Professional, installing the Office
tools, learning .NET programming concepts and a new language like C# or
VB.NET will supplant VBA any time soon.

--
Jim
"Paul" wrote in message
| Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Paul n Bob,
Just wandering how Paul check this answer of "No", does Bob explained it
clearly why? Please explain...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

No!

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul" wrote in message
Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I know nothing nor care nothing about this checking responses issue. I just
answered the question.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"driller" wrote in message
Hi Paul n Bob,
Just wandering how Paul check this answer of "No", does Bob explained it
clearly why? Please explain...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

No!

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul" wrote in message
Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

----?
--
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

No!

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul" wrote in message
Is excel VBA going to become redundant in excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is exactly my feeling. They still haven't driven out XLM, which VBA
replaced in 1995.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP