Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MHS MHS is offline

Default linking

Hi,
Does anyone know.....
I have an excel file which l can hyperlink to a text file.
What l want to be able to do is to click on any cell so that the text file
will open up and automatically go to that line number of that text file.
I dare say that the 2 files would always have to be in the same location
for
this to work. Am l right?
Thanks in advance from anyone that might be able to assist.
Michael