user33

Default Dynamic Linking

I have two excel files that are linked. I am trying to make the link
between the two files dynamic so that people can copy the two files
together to any folder on their computer and they will still interact
correctly and update off each other.

Using the standard linking you have to put in the full address, and
when the files are moved the link does not update. It still looks for
the files in the old location.

I am trying to automate this, so that people don't have to constantly
location.

To summarize:
I want the linking to always look in the same folder that the file is
currently in for the other file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--