Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count Formula

I have a formula in place that works out how many holidays are left for
employees. It counts down the days left for the workers, what I want it
to do now is for it to stop at 0. Once zero is reached it sticks to
zero and does not display -1, -2 and so on if they go over the alloted
holidays left.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=MAX(0,your_formula)

--