-   -   Count Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/117599-count-formula.html)

Dave

Count Formula

I have a formula in place that works out how many holidays are left for
employees. It counts down the days left for the workers, what I want it
to do now is for it to stop at 0. Once zero is reached it sticks to
zero and does not display -1, -2 and so on if they go over the alloted
holidays left.

Bob Phillips

Count Formula

=MAX(0,your_formula)