Stephen

Default Count numbers formed from another formula

Hi. I'm trying to count a set of #s that is formed by another formula. For
example, I have a list of numbers from c1-c6 which all have formulas in the
cell which creates that number. When I try to do functions counting the #s,
etc., it will not bring back a value. It doesn't want to count what has been
formed from another formula. Please help! Thanks!

--
Thanks!

Stephen
CLR

Normally, COUNT(C1:C6) will count all of the values in column A, including
the zeros, but will ignore nulls ( "" )..............
Normally, COUNTA(C1:C6) will also include the nulls..........

What is your exact formula and what kind of a result/error are you getting?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Stephen" wrote in message
Hi. I'm trying to count a set of #s that is formed by another formula. For
example, I have a list of numbers from c1-c6 which all have formulas in

the
cell which creates that number. When I try to do functions counting the

#s,
etc., it will not bring back a value. It doesn't want to count what has

been
formed from another formula. Please help! Thanks!

--
Thanks!

Stephen

Stephen

Thanks for the reply!

I fixed it. I was using a complex array for what I wanted to do and then I
just saw you wrote a suggestion from a post I made on Saturday, and your
formula worked without any problem! Thanks.