Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" error. Help.

I have a huge workbook with most of my research data, tables, figures, etc.
Everytime I try to do anything in the workbook (edit a figure, source data
range, etc.) a window pops up that reads "No more new fonts may be applied in
this workbook." I sometimes have to hit "OK" ten or more times before I can
continue. And I cannot modify fonts to unused types/sizes.
Can anyone help me with this? Will eliminating fonts free up more for future
use (and stop the error messages)?