-   -   "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" error. Help. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115740-no-more-new-fonts-may-applied-workbook-error-help.html)

Mark Elliott

"No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" error. Help.

I have a huge workbook with most of my research data, tables, figures, etc.
Everytime I try to do anything in the workbook (edit a figure, source data
range, etc.) a window pops up that reads "No more new fonts may be applied in
this workbook." I sometimes have to hit "OK" ten or more times before I can
continue. And I cannot modify fonts to unused types/sizes.
Can anyone help me with this? Will eliminating fonts free up more for future
use (and stop the error messages)?

Gord Dibben

"No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" error. Help.

Mark

Have a look at the assistance in this KB Article.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573/en-us

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP