Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protected Workbook

I protected the workbook and don't rembember the password. the workbook has
3 sheets, sheet one is used as a data entry sheet and then prefills various
cells in sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains functoins that lists the totals in Sheet
3. Sheet one has dozens of cell comments. Is there any way I can copy the
format, functions and comments to a new unprotected workbook? Or any other
suggestions you may have would be helpful.....I just don't have time to
recreate this locked workbook. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

XL passwords are notoriously easy to crack. See here for some links:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xcel+passwords

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.