-   -   Protected Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/115414-protected-workbook.html)

ploddinggaltn

Protected Workbook

I protected the workbook and don't rembember the password. the workbook has
3 sheets, sheet one is used as a data entry sheet and then prefills various
cells in sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains functoins that lists the totals in Sheet
3. Sheet one has dozens of cell comments. Is there any way I can copy the
format, functions and comments to a new unprotected workbook? Or any other
suggestions you may have would be helpful.....I just don't have time to
recreate this locked workbook. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave F

Protected Workbook

XL passwords are notoriously easy to crack. See here for some links:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xcel+passwords

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.