Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Tim is offline

Default Creating a very simple spreadsheet for my diet

Hi

I need some help to create the simplest of spreadsheets, simple for the
majority of you guys, not simple for me who is rubbish at spreadsheets. Here
it is:-

Food item Quantity Calories Protein(g)
Carbs(g) Fat(g)
A2 B2 C2 D2
E2 F3

Calories C2= B2(D2*4+E2*4+F3*9)
unfortunately all as I get is #REF!

I would really aprreciate someone's help

Kind regards

Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's difficult to tell the cause of the problem without having the exact data
producing #REF, but are you sure that F3 is to be used in a formula that
refers to cells in row 2?

Regards,
Stefi

"Tim" wrote:

Hi

I need some help to create the simplest of spreadsheets, simple for the
majority of you guys, not simple for me who is rubbish at spreadsheets. Here
it is:-

Food item Quantity Calories Protein(g)
Carbs(g) Fat(g)
A2 B2 C2 D2
E2 F3

Calories C2= B2(D2*4+E2*4+F3*9)
unfortunately all as I get is #REF!

I would really aprreciate someone's help

Kind regards

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ICE ICE is offline

Select "C" cell and paste this.
=B2*(D2*4)+(E2*4)+(F3*9)

Hope it helps
"Tim" wrote:

Hi

I need some help to create the simplest of spreadsheets, simple for the
majority of you guys, not simple for me who is rubbish at spreadsheets. Here
it is:-

Food item Quantity Calories Protein(g)
Carbs(g) Fat(g)
A2 B2 C2 D2
E2 F3

Calories C2= B2(D2*4+E2*4+F3*9)
unfortunately all as I get is #REF!

I would really aprreciate someone's help

Kind regards

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have sharp eyes, I didn't notice that C2= is included in cell C2.
Regards,
Stefi

€žice€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Select "C" cell and paste this.