conference room reservations

Default a simple way to set up spreadsheet for conference rooms reservatio

Gordon

conference room reservations wrote:

<Nothing

Please write your question in the BODY of the post, not the subject as that
can be truncated just like yours has.

I don't think Excel would be the best way of doing this.

Have you got Outlook?

Route2391

I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool

they teach you by making a,

time sheet, Invoice and cheek book from scratch on Windows media Player
very cool

www.MDOTutorials.com

--
Route2391