Bruce

Default Convert simple spreadsheet to XML

Is there a utility to create an XML map from teh inforamtion within a
spreadsheet? Can we point it at the header row of a table and use it as the
basis of an XML map for the table. This would bring up a panel that would
then allow us to add any additional info required to finish creating the XML
map for the spreadsheet flat file.

I am looking for a simple function that end users can use on their existing
spreadsheets.

--
Bruce
Fredrik Wahlgren

"Bruce" wrote in message
Is there a utility to create an XML map from teh inforamtion within a
spreadsheet? Can we point it at the header row of a table and use it as

the
basis of an XML map for the table. This would bring up a panel that would
then allow us to add any additional info required to finish creating the

XML
map for the spreadsheet flat file.

I am looking for a simple function that end users can use on their

existing
spreadsheets.

--
Bruce

I'm not very familiar with XML but I know that when you do a "Save As" in
Excel 2003, xml is one of several formats.

/
Fredrik