Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make workbook tabs bigger?

I would like to make the tabs bigger and can't figure out how to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There appears to be a set width, not sure if you can format the tabs bigger.
I suppose you could put spaces in front and behind the name of the tab thus
making it bigger.

I would like to make the tabs bigger and can't figure out how to do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can change the font size in the sheet tabs, by changing the scroll
bar size in the Windows display properties:

For Windows XP: On the Windows taskbar, choose StartControl Panel,
Display, Appearance tab, Advanced button
Select Scrollbar from the dropdown list, and increase the font size

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures