-   -   How do I make workbook tabs bigger? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114286-how-do-i-make-workbook-tabs-bigger.html)

Leisa

How do I make workbook tabs bigger?

I would like to make the tabs bigger and can't figure out how to do it.

tim m

How do I make workbook tabs bigger?

There appears to be a set width, not sure if you can format the tabs bigger.
I suppose you could put spaces in front and behind the name of the tab thus
making it bigger.

"Leisa" wrote:

I would like to make the tabs bigger and can't figure out how to do it.

Debra Dalgleish

How do I make workbook tabs bigger?

You can change the font size in the sheet tabs, by changing the scroll
bar size in the Windows display properties:

For Windows XP: On the Windows taskbar, choose StartControl Panel,
Display, Appearance tab, Advanced button
Select Scrollbar from the dropdown list, and increase the font size

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures