elaine

Default search for word/number in excel workbook utilizing all tabs

In excel workbook, and using the tabs on the bottom can I search through all
tabs for a specific word/or number without searching each tab?
Bart Snel

Yes, using the search option: workbook instead of sheet.

Bart Snel

"elaine" schreef in bericht
In excel workbook, and using the tabs on the bottom can I search through
all
tabs for a specific word/or number without searching each tab?

N Harkawat

Select the right most tab
Pressing the shift key now select the left most tab
This way all tabs are selected.
Now do your search
It will searchj all the sheets

"elaine" wrote in message
In excel workbook, and using the tabs on the bottom can I search through
all
tabs for a specific word/or number without searching each tab?

patrick

Right clickselect all sheetsCtrl+ffind next
Pat F

"elaine" wrote:

In excel workbook, and using the tabs on the bottom can I search through all
tabs for a specific word/or number without searching each tab?

Pank Mehta

You could try using ASAP Utilities as an Add-in, it has some other great
thinhs as well.

It is available free at www.asap-utilities.com