Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Visual basic editor

I have a japanese and english enviroment using office 2003. I have a user
that is trying to import a japanese excell file to view it in japanese with
excels visual basic but it is still in english? hoe do i setup visaul basic
to look and read japanese?

Thank you Edward Perrier
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From typing "Languages" in excel help:

Change the default language setting
You can change your default settings in Microsoft Office to have them
match the default settings of a different language.

In Microsoft Windows XP, on the Windows Start menu, point to All
Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools,
and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.

In Windows 2000, on the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to
Microsoft Office, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click
Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings

Click the Enabled Languages tab.
In the Choose the language that defines default behavior in Microsoft
Office applications box, select the language you want, and then click
OK.

A message appears describing the effects of the change. To continue,
click Continue and lose customizations.

Is this what your looking for...

Answerfactory wrote:
I have a japanese and english enviroment using office 2003. I have a user
that is trying to import a japanese excell file to view it in japanese with
excels visual basic but it is still in english? hoe do i setup visaul basic
to look and read japanese?

Thank you Edward Perrier

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I did do all that and Visual basic is still in English, the menu bars ect. i
am trying to get it to change to japanese and look like japanese and read the
excel file in japanese? HELP :)

Thank you
Edward Perrier

From typing "Languages" in excel help:

Answerfactory wrote:
I have a japanese and english enviroment using office 2003. I have a user
that is trying to import a japanese excell file to view it in japanese with
excels visual basic but it is still in english? hoe do i setup visaul basic
to look and read japanese?

Thank you Edward Perrier

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is there a third party software that well convert VB to Japanese? look at
this URL
and let me know
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...omparison.mspx

Thank you