Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hyperlinks no longer working

Hi All,
Got a problem with hyperlinks in Excel - set up a worksheet years ago to
keep track of enquireies for work - started using hyperlinks to open up the
folder on the network where all the drawings, word-docs, excel-sheets, etc.
were kept.
Since updating Windows XP to SP2 the hyperlinks no longer work - even new
ones i create don't work. have tried updating from Excel '02 to Excel '03
without success - thing is my colleague has WinXP SP2 and Excel '03 and it
works fine for him.
Hope you can help.
Regards,
Duncan.