Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Editing an excel spreadsheet with the new data in colored text?

I would like to know how to edit data in a excel spreadsheet and have the new
data go in as colored text the same way that editing is documented on MS
Word.

I have a very big spreadseet to edit and I don't want to have to bold the
font and change the color (with multiple key strokes) each time I edit a
cell. I need to have some type of documentation to identify the edited dell
contents.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian Ian is offline

I think you're referring to the Track Changes option on the Tools menu, but
I haven't used it myself.

--
Ian