-   -   Editing an excel spreadsheet with the new data in colored text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111324-editing-excel-spreadsheet-new-data-colored-text.html)

Kenstar

Editing an excel spreadsheet with the new data in colored text?

I would like to know how to edit data in a excel spreadsheet and have the new
data go in as colored text the same way that editing is documented on MS
Word.

I have a very big spreadseet to edit and I don't want to have to bold the
font and change the color (with multiple key strokes) each time I edit a
cell. I need to have some type of documentation to identify the edited dell
contents.

Ian

Editing an excel spreadsheet with the new data in colored text?

I think you're referring to the Track Changes option on the Tools menu, but
I haven't used it myself.

--
Ian