Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default freeze font size in excel.

I have set 14 as font size in "format cells" drop down.
Right size font is printed, but it reverts back to 7.5 as soon as I leave
cell.
Note: I'm trying to add e-mail addresses in a column after a list of friends
names.
When leaving a given cell the Font stays the same before I add @verizon.net.
After I type in @verizon.net and leave the cell, all revert back to 7.5
setting.
Thanks to anyone that can help.
Jim Moore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" selected under
Tools, Autocorrect, AutoFormat As You Type on (and it's on by default I
believe) then Excel will format such cells with the Hyperlink style
automatically.

So you have two choices: Either uncheck this option or redefine the
HyperLink style to something you like (under Format, Style).

--
Jim
"Building Model Sailboats is great fun"