Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default link Access DB to excel WS to share certain data, not whole DB, ho

Want to share info kept in DB with other mgmt, but not all info. No
additions/edits to be allowedto main DB, want them to see view only report in
either Access or Excel,with restricted info fields able to view. Wnat to
share this info only report on network for access by mgmt. Anyone know how
to do this and keep my sensitive data hidden?