Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unable to line up decimal points in some columns.

I'm trying to line up calender dates which are written in the following format:

1. 1
10. 5
23.12
5.11

So far I've managed to line up the decimal points without problems, though
now in some columns I've noticed that despite having formatted dates with 2
decimal places, when I click on certain cells, they get reduced, for example,
from 1.10 to 1.1. Also, if they start out as, say, 1.1 and I attempt to
change them to 1.10, the change takes place, but the numbers become right
justified. If I then attempt to left justify and line up the decimal points,
I find myself back to square one.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Mikael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What about formatting them like "dd.mm":

01.01
10.05
23.12
05.11

Regards,
Stefi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Mikael€¯ ezt Ć*rta: