Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Chart from Two Rows of Data

Hi....

I'm trying to figure out how to create a chart from two rows of data.

Example:
Player: Mike Matt Luke John
Sco 10 13 15 11

What's the easiest way? :/

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Highlight all of your data and go to InsertChart will bring up
the Chart Wizard where you can select what type of chart
and what other options you would like. It's a four step
wizard although you don't need to go through all of them
you can click finish at any time once you have the settings
that you want.

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I tried that and it doesn't work. I think the problem is that I need to
plot from data from two rows, not columns.

ex.

row1 - data1, data2, data3, data4
row2 - num1, num2, num3, num4

../.something like that....that's how they are actually appear on the
spreadsheet.

Ideas?

(4030)

MartinW wrote:
Hi

Highlight all of your data and go to InsertChart will bring up
the Chart Wizard where you can select what type of chart
and what other options you would like. It's a four step
wizard although you don't need to go through all of them
you can click finish at any time once you have the settings
that you want.

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Maya,

On the second page of the wizard there are two radio buttons
where you can select rows or columns.

HTH
Martin