Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compare Side by Side - Have I gone mad!!??

I have used Compare side by side on occasion, now I can not find it!!??
Anywhere! Is there some reason why it would disappear?

Thanks! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Should be under 'window' on your top toolbar menu

"Doug929" wrote:

I have used Compare side by side on occasion, now I can not find it!!??
Anywhere! Is there some reason why it would disappear?

Thanks! :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's possible that you accidentally 'customized your menu. Try this: View,
Toolbars, Customize. On the Toolbars tab select Worksheet Menu Bar near the
end and then click Reset.

--
Jim