Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default forms, web queries, etc.

Here's my idea: I have a table of stock ticker symbols, which I enter via a
form. I use a web query to update the ticker symbols' stock prices, via a
macro assigned to a button. As I enter more ticker symbols via the form, the
range used in the web query should increase. E.g., if I use range A2:A10,
and then enter a tenth ticker symbol, the range that the web query uses
should automatically increase to A2:A11.

So I suppose my question is how to get a range to change dynamically as more
data are populated. Is there a web resource you can recommend that can help
me understand the necessary code?

Thanks,

Dave

--