Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PRINTING two sheets on ONE?

Is it possible to print two diferent workshhets in one page? How can I set
this?
In fact, I have for sheets that i'd like to print in the same page. Is it
possible?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One can copy a picture of a selection by using a semi-hidden feature
of Excel. Hold down the Shift key and click the Edit menu.
The displays a "copy picture" menu option.
You could experiment with copying pictures of each selection and
placing them on a new sheet. That works best when gridlines are not shown.
or printed. Print from the new sheet. (if four pictures can fit on one page)

The free Print Selections Only Excel add-in program of mine, stacks pictures of
each selection one above the other, on as many pages as needed and prints them.
Could be what you want. Download from ...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Fecozisk" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to print two diferent workshhets in one page? How can I set
this?
In fact, I have for sheets that i'd like to print in the same page. Is it
possible?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
Choose Print from the File menu. Excel displays the Print dialog box.
In the Print What area of the dialog box, choose the Entire Workbook option.
Click the Properties button. Excel displays the Properties dialog box for
the printer, with the Layout tab selected.
Set the Pages Per Sheet control to 4.
Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
Click OK to actually print the worksheets.

"Fecozisk" wrote:

Is it possible to print two diferent workshhets in one page? How can I set
this?
In fact, I have for sheets that i'd like to print in the same page. Is it
possible?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

u can also use macro:

For an automated solution of amalgamating multiple worksheets into a single
worksheet, you can use a macro. The following macro will create a new
worksheet at the end of your workbook and copy the contents from all the
other workbooks into it.

Sub PrintOnePage()
Dim wshTemp As Worksheet, wsh As Worksheet
Dim rngArr() As Range, c As Range
Dim i As Integer
Dim j As Integer

ReDim rngArr(1 To 1)
For Each wsh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
i = i + 1
If i 1 Then ' resize array
ReDim Preserve rngArr(1 To i)
End If

On Error Resume Next
Set c = wsh.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell)
If Err = 0 Then
On Error GoTo 0

'Prevent empty rows
Do While Application.CountA(c.EntireRow) = 0 _
And c.EntireRow.Row 1
Set c = c.Offset(-1, 0)
Loop

Set rngArr(i) = wsh.Range(wsh.Range("A1"), c)
End If
Next wsh

'Add temp.Worksheet
Set wshTemp = Sheets.Add(after:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count))

On Error Resume Next
With wshTemp
For i = 1 To UBound(rngArr)
If i = 1 Then
Set c = .Range("A1")
Else
Set c = _
ActiveSheet.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell)
Set c = c.Offset(2, 0).End(xlToLeft) ' skip one row
End If

'Copy-paste range (prevent empty range)
If Application.CountA(rngArr(i)) 0 Then
rngArr(i).Copy c
End If
Next i
End With
On Error GoTo 0

Application.CutCopyMode = False ' prevent marquies

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup ' Fit to 1 page
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

'Preview New Sheet
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview

'Print Desired Number of Copies
i = InputBox("Print how many copies?", "ExcelTips", 1)
If IsNumeric(i) Then
If i 0 Then
ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=i

'Delete temp.Worksheet?
If MsgBox("Delete the temporary worksheet?", _
vbYesNo, "ExcelTips") = vbYes Then
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
wshTemp.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True